Installation Problem

You have questions? Do not hesitate to ask them here
rahat090255

Installation Problem

Post by rahat090255 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:57 am

Hello I like to create a torrent website and i found bitty torrent as a very good source. In time of installing i got some probme Those are mentioned
1. When i tried to install i got an error message "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /directory/domain.com/install.php:20". It doesnt stop me from installation. I have successfully completed the installation but the messages is shown to the every page.

2. AFter Installation I can go to any link like registration, category even i can't login.
3. How will i find my admin panel url?

Please help me solving those problem

BittyTorrent
Site Admin

Re: Installation Problem

Post by BittyTorrent » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:13 am

Hello!
rahat090255 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:57 am
Hello I like to create a torrent website and i found bitty torrent as a very good source. In time of installing i got some probme Those are mentioned
1. When i tried to install i got an error message "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /directory/domain.com/install.php:20". It doesnt stop me from installation. I have successfully completed the installation but the messages is shown to the every page.
It's just a warning! Nothing very serious but I will look at why
rahat090255 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:57 am
2. AFter Installation I can go to any link like registration, category even i can't login.
Delte install.php and libs/db.sql
After this, you will be able to access the administration panel ;)